LUMISIL® 245 GEL FLEX UV A/B
LUMISIL® 245 Gel Flex UV is a 2-part transparent silicone gel that is designed for a stencil printing lamination system with curing by UV condition for displays.
- Stable adhesion performance to plastics(e.g. polycarbonate, PMMA, PET etc.)
- Low flowability for stencil printability
- Low modulus for efficient stress relaxation
- No oxygen inhibition
- Excellent optical stability with high transparency
- Excellent thermal stability by siloxane backbone
- Low volume shrinkage
LUMISIL® 245 GEL FLEX UV A/B的特殊性能
- Optical bonding or DAM for displays
- Encapsulation of optical & electronic components
- Production of damping elements
- Bonding with plastic substrates (e.g. polycarbonate, PMMA, PET etc.)
All surfaces must be clean and free of contaminants
that will inhibit the cure of LUMISIL® 245 Gel Flex UV.
Examples of inhibiting contaminants are sulfur-containing
materials, plasticizers, urethanes, amine-containing materials,
and organometallic compounds – especially organotin compounds.
If a substrate’s ability to inhibit cure is unknown, a small-scale test
should be run to determine compatibility.
LUMISIL® 245 Gel Flex UV A (Part A) : ELASTOSIL® Cat UV (Part B) = 10:1
Curing speed can be adjusted by UV power and
time. Heat can accelerate the curing process.
We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize
conditions for particular applications. Comprehensive
processing instructions are given in below.
- Recommened Lamp Type : UV-A, Mercury, 365 nm LED
- For Normal process : Metal halide is recommened
- For Hybrid process (UV first, then laminate) :
UV energy should be controlled depending on the open time from UV exposure to lamination
If the applied lamp is 365nm LED lamp, the higher UV irradiance would be better (ex. 2,000 mW/cm2).
Tack free time can be increased or decreased depending on the applied irradiance of energy source.
- 1 KG Bottle PE
- 9 KG Bottle PE
- 18 KG Hobbok
LUMISIL® 245 Gel Flex UV A and ELASTOSIL® Cat UV should be stored between 5 °C and 30 °C and below 60%RH in the tightly closed original container.
The 'Best use before end' date (Shelf life) of each batch appears on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable.
In this case, however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
• LUMISIL® 245 Gel Flex UV A : 1year
• ELASTOSIL® Cat UV : 6 month