LUMISIL® 409 UV A
LUMISIL® 409 UV is 2-part transparent silicone elastomer that cured by UV condition and specially designed for optical molding with excellent optical stability in Mini-LED application
- Middle viscosity for various dispensing availability
- Excellent Optical Stability under Harsh condition
- Excellent Colorless Clear Transparency
- No oxygen inhibition
- Low tackiness for easy alignment
- Low shrinkage
- High Adhesion to various substrates
LUMISIL® 409 UV A的特殊性能
- Optical molding for MiniLED backlight unit
- Encapsulation of optical & electronic components
- Optical bonding, Sealing for Solar, Automotives, Electronics, Industry etc.
All surfaces must be clean and free of contaminants that will inhibit the cure of the product.
Examples of inhibiting contaminants are sulfur-containing materials, plasticizers, urethanes, amine-containing materials, and organometallic compounds – especially organotin compounds.
If a substrate’s ability to inhibit cure is unknown, a small-scale test should be run to determine compatibility.
Part A : Part B (ELASTOSIL® CAT UV) = 10 : 1
Curing speed can be adjusted by UV power and time.
Also heating after UV exposure can accelerate curing process.
We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize conditions for particular application.
- Recommand Lamp type: UV-A (ex. Mercury, Metal Halide etc.), 365 nm LED (If the applies lamp is 365nm LED lamp, the higher UV irradiance would be better)
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch appears on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable.
In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.