ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40
Pourable, addition-curing two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
Can be blended with ELASTOSIL® VARIO 15 to achieve any target hardness between 15 and 40 Shore A
See our flyer:
"ELASTOSIL® VARIO MODULAR ADDITION CURING SYSTEM"
- Two base components, two catalysts
- Easy to process because of low viscosity
- Fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature, adjustable over a wide range
- Higher hardness 40 Shore A
- High elongation, outstanding tensile strength
- Excellent tear strength
- Cured rubber is translucent and colorless
- Can be pigmented with 1 - 4 % ELASTOSIL® Pigment Pastes FL
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40的特殊性能
Due to its resisitance to all common reproduction materrials. e.g. casting resins, concrete, plaster, as well as the mechanical properties, ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40 is especially suittable for all molds..
As a higher Shore A addition silicone rubber that cures without undergoing dimensional shrinkage, ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40 is also suitable if absolutely accurate copies of models are required.
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40 5 KG CANISTER
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40 20 KG HOBBOCK PE
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40 200 KG DRUM SB
ELASTOSIL® VARIO 40 should be stored between 5 °C and 25 °C in the tightly closed original container. The 'Best use before end' date of each batch appears on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons