ELASTOSIL® RT 624 "4S" A/B VS
Pourable, addition-curing, two-component thermal curing silicone especially suited for Fuel Cell Sealing
- high tear resistance
- long potlife at ambient temperature
- high reactivity already at 120 °C
- outstanding compression set
- suitable for LIM process
- cure at low mold temperature possible
- high resistance to fuel cell environment
Important The platinum catalyst is contained in Component A.
Only components A and B that have the same lot number may be processed together! Mixing of the components To ensure both optimum flow and, in case a Pigment Paste FL was added, also full homogeneity of the material by uniformly dispersing any pigment that might have settled during storage, the components should be stirred thoroughly before they are removed from or processed in their containers. It is absolutely imperative that any equipment, such as mixing vesses, spatulas and stirrers, that is used to process Component A (which contains the platinum catalyst) or the mixture of both components does not come in contact with Component B (which contains the crosslinker).Therefore, all equipment should be clearly labeled.
- silicone rubber for temperature sensitive sealing applications
- particularly suitable for fuel cell seals