WACKER® T3000 is one component hybrid adhesive cured by moisture. It is an eco-friendly, solvent free adhesive with high durability when installing various wood floor types.
- Isocyanate free
- Phthalate free
- Virtually odorless
- Easy to process at low (+ 5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures
- Stable at temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C
- Rapid curing
- Tack-free and highly elastic after curing
- Suitable for adhesion to many different surfaces,
- Laminated wood flooring
- Plywood flooring
- Hardwood flooring
- Preparation - The substrate areas that will be in contact with the adhesive must be clean.
- Spreading - Open the aluminum bag contained in the plastic pail and spread the contents on the substrate using a notched spreader for wood
- Sealing partially used containers - To conserve any remaining product after laying has been completed, remove as much air as possible from the aluminum bag to avoid the formation of surface skin and make sure it is well closed.
- Curing - Protect from dust and pollutant to have qualified surface and avoid being damaged on the surface of floors
WACKER® T3000 is certified and classified according to
• Eco-Label certificate
WACKER® T3000 exhibits excellent primerless adhesion to most non-porous siliceous material, e.g. glass, tiles, ceramics, concrete. enamel, glazed tiles and clinker Users must carry out their own tests due to the great variety of substances. The adhesion can be improved in many cases by pretreatment of the substrates with a primer. If adhesion difficulties arise please contact our technical service.
Restrictions on use
- Install the flooring materials within 30min
- Be cautions for children’s contact and avoid contacting the eye and skin
- Prevent from inhaling and apply in good ventilation area with gloves
- Limit to use only for flooring adhesive
- WACKER® LC T3000 must not be used for insulating glass applications.
- WACKER® LC T3000 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC T3000 may be discolored in contact with some WACKER® LC T3000 e.g. EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- WACKER® LC T3000 should not be used for sealing of aquaria.
- WACKER® LC T3000 is not recommended for use on natural stone, such as marble, granite, quartzite, as it can cause staining.
- WACKER® LC T3000 is not recommended for structural glazing bonding.
- WACKER® LC T3000should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass, or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC T3000 is not recommended for sealing of aquaria or for longer-term use under water.
- WACKER® LC T3000 is not suitable for food grade applications where the joints are likely to come in contact with food.
- WACKER® LC T3000 is not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive.
- The time until complete curing may be extended at lower temperature, lower humidity, increasing film thickness or by low volume of air exchange.
The use of tooling agents should be avoided if possible. Otherwise, water or a diluted solution of a little neutral soap or alcohol in water should be sparingly applied.
WACKER ® T3000 is usually supplied in standard
Shelf life is 9 months from production date
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.