POWERSIL® 735 LIGHTGRAY A/B
POWERSIL® 735 LIGHT GRAY A/B is a low viscous two-component compound with excellent processing properties. Its vulcanizates are noted for high tracking and erosion resistance, their good mechanical properties especially for high tear strength as well as for their excellent dielectric behavior.
- ready-to-use, two-component system
- excellent dielectric properties
- excellent mechanical properties, especially a high tear strength
- excellent processing due to its low viscosity, also with suitable mixing and dosing equipment only
- best suitable for outdoor applications (UV & weathering resistance, excellent hydrophobic properties)
POWERSIL® 735 LIGHTGRAY A/B的特殊性能
- cable accessories
- outdoor and indoor use
Components A and B are delivered ready to use in drums of 20 and 200 litres capacity. They can be pumped by means of standard metering equipment from these drums and mixing in a static mixer straight into the heated mold. The mixing ratio is 1 : 1.
The material fits very well all requirements for manufacturing of large articles with special dosing and metering equipment because of its low viscosity.
At room temperature, mixture of A and B components have a pot life of at least three days.
For detailed information, refer to brochures on www.wacker.com.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.