SILRES® WH 80A
SILRES® WH 80A is a water reducible, solvent free, emulsion of a siloxane which can be used to increase beading and water repellency of cellulosic substrates. The modification of water reducible organic polymers such as alkyds or acrylic latexes with the SILRES® WH 80A will increase the water repellency and beading after exposure to UV radiation.
- Provide water repellency to cellulosic substrates
- Provides excellent short term and long term beading
- Low VOC before and after curing according to EPA method 24
- Waterborne and easy to apply
- UV stable and resistant to cracking, peeling and blistering
- Retains color and gloss after weathering in coating formulations
SILRES® WH 80A can be used as a clear penetrating sealer for cellulosic substrates and used as a modifier for water reducible or latex polymers. Disposal SILRES® WH 80A must be disposed according to local, state and federal regulations.
SILRES® WH 80A and its dilutions should be treated as dilute solutions of "silicone resins" which are non-RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act) or no hazardous wastes.