SILRES® BS SMK 1311
SILRES® BS SMK 1311 is a solventless silicone microemulsion concentrate based on silanes and siloxanes that is diluted with water to yield microemulsions. The dilute, aqueous solution of SILRES® BS SMK 1311 serves as a high-quality, general-purpose water repellent for impregnating and priming mineral and even alkaline substrates.
SILRES® BS SMK 1311 serve also as chemical damp proofing agent in diluted aqueous solution.
- water-free and solventless silicone concentrate
- spontaneously dilute with drinking water, i. e. without the need for sophisticated mixing devices
- silicone microemulsions which have been activated with water must be used on the day of preparation
Advantages over ready-to-use products:
- lower packaging costs
- fewer problems with empty containers
- disposal (15 times less packaging)
- lower storage and transport costs The WTA certificate confirms the suitability of SILRES® BS SMK 1311 for this application.