VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E
VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile adhesives. It is based on a flexible copolymer of vinylacetate, ethylene and vinylchloride and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® E which means that it provides enhanced properties, like extended open time and excellent adhesion after water immersion.
The technical properties of VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E and VINNAPAS® 8620 E are identical.
VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E is a fossil resources saving product. Whenever this product is bought, up to 100% of the fossil-based raw materials required for manufacturing this product can be replaced by sustainably certified renewable feedstock. The replacement is based on the REDcert² mass balance approach, audited by TÜV Nord. The exact amount of fossil raw material replaced depends on the selected product version and is specified in the REDcert² certificate, which can be found on the product page on the WACKER website.
- VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E is a dispersible polymer powder based on a new generation of terpolymer composed of vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride and ethylene.
- VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E is a polymeric binder and is ideal for modifying cementitious and gypsum-based drymix mortars, especially tile adhesives.
- It provides very good workability, improved adhesion, flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent.
- It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E has no effect on rheological properties and is a polymer powder in the medium Tg range. It is suitable for formulating high-quality, low-emissions flexible tile adhesive that feature excellent tensile adhesion strength, especially after water immersion and exposure to freeze/thaw cycles.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® eco 8620 E with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.