VINNAPAS® 8031 H
VINNAPAS® 8031 H is a hydrophobic dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile grouts, renders and plasters, and skim coats. It is based on a flexible terpolymer of vinyl chloride, ethylene and vinyl laurate. VINNAPAS® 8031 H belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® H which means that it provides a remarkable hydrophobic effect to the hardened mortar, in addition to adhesion and flexibility.
- VINNAPAS® 8031 H is a terpolymer powder based on ethylene, vinyl laurate and vinyl chloride and is dispersible in water.
- VINNAPAS® 8031 H is a polymeric binder and also provides a slight hydrophobic effect.
- Blended with inorganic binders, the powder will provide very good workability cured mortars with VINNAPAS® 8031 H have improved adhesion, flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- As a result of the powder's special composition, mortars modified with VINNAPAS® 8031 H will have a lasting effect on water absorption and water repellency.
- VINNAPAS® 8031 H will not have any effect on water-vapor transmission at common dosages.
- VINNAPAS® 8031 H contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 8031 H is a dispersible polymer powder in the lower Tg range with a slight hydrophobic effect. It has no effect on rheology.
- Mortars modified with VINNAPAS® 8031 H exhibit low stickiness and very good workability. They attain high strength when cured.
- Additionally VINNAPAS® 8031 H provides slight hydrophobicity within the hardened mortar.
- VINNAPAS® 8031 H is a general purpose product for many applications.
VINNAPAS® 8031 H的特殊性能
- 具体特征: 憎水性
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 8031 H, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 8031 H with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.