VINNAPAS® 7055 E
VINNAPAS® 7055 E is a dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for waterproofing membranes as well as repair mortars. It is based on a very flexible terpolymer of vinyl acetate, ethylene and vinyl ester. VINNAPAS® 7055 E belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® E which means that it provides enhanced properties like high tensile adhesion strength particularly on all substrates and very good crack-bridging properties even at low temperatures.
- VINNAPAS® 7055 E is a terpolymer powder of vinyl acetate, vinyl ester and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- The high ethylene content makes the resin soft and elastic, even at low temperatures.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 7055 E exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability, abrasion resistance and are easier to process.
- Leveling, thixotropy and water retention are essentially unaffected.
- The product is ideal for use in combination with other mortar additives intended to enhance specific properties.
- VINNAPAS® 7055 E contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent.
- It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 7055 E has no effect on rheology and is suitable for low emission mortars.
- It features high flexibility and excellent adhesion even at low temperatures to typical construction substrates.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 7055 E, refer to the "Application" section . Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 7055 E with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.