VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR)
VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR) is a dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for ETICS, water proofing membranes and concrete repair. It is based on a very flexible copolymer of vinyl acetate and ethylene and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® N which means that it has a neutral effect on rheology and provides the basic properties adhesion and flexibility, giving a high degree of formulation freedom.
VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR) is part of our standard range, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR) is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Because of its relatively high ethylene content, this resin is soft and flexible.
- Its glass transition temperature (Tg) is below the freezing point of water.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR) exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability, abrasion resistance and are easier to process. Leveling, thixotropy and water retention are essentially unaffected. The product is ideal for use in combination with other mortar additives intended to enhance specific properties.
- VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR) contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the addition of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR) has no effect on rheological properties and is a general-purpose powder in the lower Tg range. It is suitable for formulating highly flexible compounds with very good adhesion to organic substrates (polystyrene) and end products with low emissions.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR), refer to the following application table. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5044 N (KOR) with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties.
The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
25 kg paper bags
Big Bags or bulk on request.