VINNAPAS® 2012 E
VINNAPAS® 2012 E is a hard dispersible polymer powder based on acrylate and styrene for good adhesion and high water resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 2012 E is a copolymer powder based on acrylate and styrene and is dispersible in water.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 2012 E exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability, abrasion resistance and are easier to process. Leveling, thixotropy and water retention are essentially unaffected. The product is ideal for use in combination with other mortar additives intended to enhance specific properties.
- VINNAPAS® 2012 E contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent.
- It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers or film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 2012 E has no effect on rheological properties and is a hard general-purpose powder. It is eminently suitable for formulating low emission compounds of high ultimate strength.
VINNAPAS® 2012 E的特殊性能
- 具体特征: 广泛的粘结力
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 2012 E, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 2012 E with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
25 kg paper bags, Big Bags or bulk on request.