NEXIVA® GP 928
NEXIVA® GP 928 is a flexible dispersible polymer powder based on vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride and ethylene. It is designed as a general binder for a variety of applications in various industries including but not limited to adhesives.
NEXIVA® GP 928 provides the following advantages to the manufacturers:
- Biocide free binder.
- Allows the formulation of powder based products.
- No organic solvents, plasticizers, film forming agents need in formulations, due to low minimum film forming temperature.
- Easier storage, no silo in need
- Low odor.
- No skinning compared to liquid binders.
- Contain a fine mineral filler as an anti-blocking agent.
- Better workability in extreme climatic
NEXIVA® GP 928 is recommended as binder for various applications for example liquid or powder based adhesives, due to its adequate binding power and good re-dispersibility in water.
For the production of dry products, NEXIVA® GP 928 can be mixed into the dry mixture. For the production of ready-to-use adhesives, we recommend adding NEXIVA® directly to the mill base, just as is the case with the filler. After the powder is mixed with water, it should ideally be applied immediately. It may be necessary to add biocides to the water-mixed powder if the powder has not been used for a prolonged period of time before application.
25 kg paper bags
可再分散乳胶粉产品在储存期间必须进行防潮处理. 产品在高于30°C的温度下较长时间存放时, 尤其在此期间受压、受潮或受到日光照射后, 可能会出现结块现象. 产品在开封后应妥善地密封好后存放. 建议在仓库中存放可再分散乳胶粉产品, 并将其放置在阴凉干燥处. 可再分散乳胶粉产品的储存期不要超过六个月(自交付之日起算), 除非产品检测报告中规定了不同的日期（该日期优先适用）. 如果可再分散乳胶粉产品被存放的时间超过了建议的期限, 该产品可能仍然可以使用, 但是在这种情况下, 我们建议客户在使用该产品前对产品的性能是否满足预期用途的要求进行检测.