NEXIVA® GP 122 (KOR)
is a soft dispersible polymer powder based on vinyl acetate and ethylene. It is designed as a general binder for a variety of application in various industries such as adhesives and coating but not limited to.
provides the following advantages to manufacturers:
- Biocide free binder.
- Allows for the formulation of powder based products.
- No organic solvents, plasticizers, film forming agents need in formulations.
- Easier storage, no silo needed.
- Low odor.
- No skinning compared to liquid binders.
- Contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent.
- Better workability in extreme climatic conditions.
is recommended as binder for various applications for example adhesive, interior architectural paints, intumescent coatings and primers due to its adequate binding power and good re-dispersibility in water.
For the production of dry products, can be mixed into the dry mixture. For the production of liquid products, for example formulated adhesive, paints, primers and coatings we recommend to add directly to the mill base in the same manner as adding the filler.
If NEXIVA® GP 928 is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of NEXIVA® GP 928 is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the dispersible polymer powder may occur without impairing the product's functionality.
25 kg paper bags