NEXIVA® CT 714
NEXIVA ® CT 714 is a dispersible polymer powder based on acrylate and styrene. It is designed as a co-binder or additive for powder-based paints and primers.
NEXIVA® CT 714 provides the following advantages to paint manufacturers:
- Biocide free binder.
- Allows the formulation of powder-based products.
- No organic solvents, plasticizers, film forming agents needed in formulations.
- Easier storage, no silo needed.
- No skinning compared to liquid polymer dispersions.
- Better workability under challenging climatic
NEXIVA ® CT 714 is recommended as co-binder and additive for various applications such as interior architectural paints and primers due to its good binding power, rheological and dispersing properties and good re-dispersibility in water.
NEXIVA® CT 714 can be mixed together with the other solid raw materials of the dry formulation. For the production of ready-to-use paint, we recommend adding NEXIVA® directly to the mill base, just as is the case with the filler. After the powder is mixed with water, it should ideally be applied immediately. It may be necessary to add biocides to the water-mixed powder if the powder has not been used for a prolonged period of time before application.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
25 kg paper bags