VINNAPAS® 8620 E
VINNAPAS® 8620 E is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile adhesives. It is based on a flexible copolymer of vinylacetate, ethylene and vinylchloride and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® E which means that it provides enhanced properties, like extended open time and excellent adhesion after water immersion. VINNAPAS® 8620 E is part of our standard range, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- VINNAPAS® 8620 E is a dispersible polymer powder based on a new generation of terpolymer composed of vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride and ethylene.
- VINNAPAS® 8620 E is a polymeric binder and is ideal for modifying cementitious and gypsum-based drymix mortars, especially tile adhesives.
- It provides very good workability, improved adhesion, flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 8620 E contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent.
- It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 8620 E has no effect on rheological properties and is a polymer powder in the medium Tg range. It is suitable for formulating high-quality, low-emissions flexible tile adhesive that feature excellent tensile adhesion strength, especially after water immersion and exposure to freeze/thaw cycles.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 8620 E, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 8620 E with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
During storage, protect VINNAPAS® 8620 E from contact with moisture. Prolonged storage at temperatures above 30 °C, including in combination with pressure load, humidity or exposure to sunlight, may result in blocking. Carefully seal any open containers and store them in suitable conditions. We recommend storing VINNAPAS® 8620 E in a warehouse that provides cool and dry conditions. Do not store VINNAPAS® 8620 E for more than six months, starting from the date at which it was received. Longer periods of maximum storage may be described in the Certificate of Analysis and would take precedence over the above six-month maximum. If the product is stored longer, it may still be used but users are advised to verify the properties required for the intended use.