VINNAPAS® 7016 F
VINNAPAS® 7016 F is a superplasticizing dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds. It is based on a hard terpolymer of vinylacetate, ethylene and methyl methacrylate and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® F which means that it improves the flow, leveling and surface properties. Cured mortars with VINNAPAS® 7016 F have improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F is a copolymer powder of vinyl ester, ethylene and acrylate. It is dispersible in water and is also a highly effective superplasticizer with rheological properties similar to those of casein.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F shows an instant superplasticizing effect and very good self-healing properties in the modified fresh mortar.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F is ideal for formulating cementitious and gypsum-based flooring systems (e.g. self-leveling flooring compounds). Thereby the rheology of VINNAPAS® 7016 F is especially advantageous for the manual application.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent and is produced without the addition of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F is a high-quality hard polymeric binder and is also a highly effective superplasticizer with casein-like rheology. There is no need to add any commercial superplasticizer when 2-3 % VINNAPAS® 7016 F is added to a blend.
- Furthermore it allows self-leveling flooring compounds to be formulated with a low content of volatile organic compounds (VOC). The product thus can be used to produce self-leveling flooring compounds conforming to strict eco-labeling requirements.
VINNAPAS® 7016 F的特殊性能
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 7016 F, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 7016 F with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the dispersible polymer powder may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
Big Bags or bulk on request.