VINNAPAS® 7016 F
VINNAPAS® 7016 F is a superplasticizing dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds. It is based on a hard terpolymer of vinylacetate, ethylene and methyl methacrylate and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® F which means that it improves the flow, leveling and surface properties. Cured mortars with VINNAPAS® 7016 F have improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F is a copolymer powder of vinyl ester, ethylene and acrylate. It is dispersible in water and is also a highly effective superplasticizer with rheological properties similar to those of casein.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F shows an instant superplasticizing effect and very good self-healing properties in the modified fresh mortar.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F is ideal for formulating cementitious and gypsum-based flooring systems (e.g. self-leveling flooring compounds). Thereby the rheology of VINNAPAS® 7016 F is especially advantageous for the manual application.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent and is produced without the addition of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 7016 F is a high-quality hard polymeric binder and is also a highly effective superplasticizer with casein-like rheology. There is no need to add any commercial superplasticizer when 2-3 % VINNAPAS® 7016 F is added to a blend.
- Furthermore it allows self-leveling flooring compounds to be formulated with a low content of volatile organic compounds (VOC). The product thus can be used to produce self-leveling flooring compounds conforming to strict eco-labeling requirements.
VINNAPAS® 7016 F的特殊性能
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 7016 F, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 7016 F with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
During storage, protect VINNAPAS® 7016 F from contact with moisture. Prolonged storage at temperatures above 30 °C, including in combination with pressure load, humidity or exposure to sunlight, may result in blocking. Carefully seal any open containers and store them in suitable conditions. We recommend storing VINNAPAS® 7016 F in a warehouse that provides cool and dry conditions. Do not store VINNAPAS® 7016 F for more than six months, starting from the date at which it was received. Longer periods of maximum storage may be described in the Certificate of Analysis and would take precedence over the above six-month maximum. If the product is stored longer, it may still be used but users are advised to verify the properties required for the intended use.