VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA)
VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile adhesives, renders, plasters and Skim Coats. It is based on a hard copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® N which means that it has a neutral effect on rheology and provides the basic properties adhesion and flexibility, giving a high degree of formulation freedom. VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) is part of our standard range, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability, abrasion resistance and are easier to process. Leveling, thixotropy and water retention are essentially unaffected.
- The product is ideal for use in combination with other mortar additives intended to enhance specific properties
- VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the addition of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) is a hard general-purpose powder and has no effect on rheological properties. It is eminently suitable for formulating compounds of high ultimate strength and low emissions.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Protect against moisture.
Comprehensive instructions are given in the corresponding Material Safety Data Sheets. They are available on request from WACKER subsidiaries or may be downloaded via WACKER web site http://www.wacker.com.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA), refer to the "Application" section. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the dispersible polymer powder may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
Big Bags or bulk on request.