VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA)
VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile adhesives, renders, plasters and Skim Coats. It is based on a hard copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® N which means that it has a neutral effect on rheology and provides the basic properties adhesion and flexibility, giving a high degree of formulation freedom. VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) is part of our standard range, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability, abrasion resistance and are easier to process. Leveling, thixotropy and water retention are essentially unaffected.
- The product is ideal for use in combination with other mortar additives intended to enhance specific properties
- VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the addition of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) is a hard general-purpose powder and has no effect on rheological properties. It is eminently suitable for formulating compounds of high ultimate strength and low emissions.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Protect against moisture.
Comprehensive instructions are given in the corresponding Material Safety Data Sheets. They are available on request from WACKER subsidiaries or may be downloaded via WACKER web site http://www.wacker.com.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA), refer to the "Application" section. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
During storage, protectVINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) from contact with moisture. Prolonged storage at temperatures above 30 °C, especially in combination with pressure, humidity or exposure to sunlight, may result in blocking. Carefully seal any open containers and store them under suitable conditions. We recommend storing VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) in a warehouse that provides cool and dry conditions. Do not store VINNAPAS® 5010 N (USA) for more than six months, starting from the date at which it was received. Longer periods of maximum storage may be described in the Certificate of Analysis and would take precedence over the above six-month maximum. If the product is stored longer, it may still be used but users are advised to verify the properties required for the intended use.