VINNAPAS® 4417 N
VINNAPAS® 4417 N is a semi flexible dispersible polymer powder based on vinyl acetate - ethylene with good open time and excellent tensile adhesion strength.
- VINNAPAS® 4417 N is a dispersible polymer powder based on vinyl acetate-ethylene.
- VINNAPAS® 4417 N is a polymeric binder and is ideal for modifying cementitious drymix mortars, especially tile adhesives.
- It provides good workability improved adhesion, flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 4417 N contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent.
- It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 4417 N has no effect on rheological properties and is a polymer powder in the medium Tg range.
- It is suitable for formulating high-quality, low-emissions flexible tile adhesive that feature excellent tensile adhesion strength, especially after immersion in water and heat ageing.
VINNAPAS® 4417 N的特殊性能
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 4417 N with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 4417 N, refer to the following application table. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
If VINNAPAS® 4417 N is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of VINNAPAS® 4417 N is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with. Slight color variations of the dispersible polymer powder may occur without impairing the product's functionality.