ELASTOSIL® RT 625 A/B
Pourable, addition-curing, two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
Main applications: Making molds, encapsulation of electrical and electronic components, coating, produce technical molded parts by casting
- Easy to process because of low viscosity
- Fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- Cures in closed systems
- Low Shore A hardness (approx. 25)
- High elongation, outstanding tensile strength
- Excellent tear strength
- Cured rubber is translucent and colorless
- Can be pigmented with 1-4 % ELASTOSIL® Pigment Pastes FL
ELASTOSIL® RT 625 A/B的特殊性能
- Encapsulation of electrical and electronic components
- Manufacture of technical mouldings by casting
- Mold making
The platinum catalyst is contained in component B.
Only components A and B that have the same lot number may be processed together!
To ensure optimum flow of the material, the components must be stirred thoroughly before they are removed or processed in their containers.
If so desired, 1-4 wt % ELASTOSIL® Pigment Pastes FL can be added, preferably to Component A. For more detailes, please refer to our leaflet “ELASTOSIL® Pigment Pastes FL”.
Please check also our brochures and info sheets.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.