ELASTOSIL® M 4645 A/B
Pourable, addition-curing, two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
Main application: Vacuum casting for rapid prototyping.
- very good flow
- excellent mould release, usually no further release agent required
- fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- medium Shore A hardness (approx. 40)
- good transparency of the cured rubber
- high tear strength
- outstanding resistance to casting resins, particularly polyurethanes and epoxies, for long service life of the molds
- strong oil-bleeding
High-performance silicone mold-making compound which is particularly suitable for reproducing models with undercuts in polyurethane or epoxy resins.
Main field of application: Vacuum casting for rapid prototyping.
The platinum catalyst is in component A.
A and B components may only be used together if they have the same batch number.
Please check also our brochures and info sheets.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.