CENUSIL® M 810 A/B
Pourable, addition-curing RTV-2 silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.
Main application: Making shrink-free molds with excellent reproduction accuracy.
- excellent flowability and good self-deaeration
- high tear strength
- very low hardness (Shore A 10)
- mixing ratio of 1:1 for straightforward processing
- fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- excellent long-term stability of the mechanical properties of the vulcanizate
- good resistance to common reproduction materials
Due to the outstanding elongation and low demolding forces as well as the superior mechanical properties, CENUSIL® M 810 A/B is especially suitable for preparing glove molds, i.e. one part skin molds.
The benefits are easy and quick mold making as well as straightforward demolding and seamless copies. Hence no further rework of the reproduction is required and process time is being extensively reduced.
As a low-hardness addition-curing RTV-2 silicone rubber that cures without undergoing dimensional shrinkage CENUSIL® M 810 A/B is especially suitable for casting all common reproduction materials, particularly if absolutely accurate copies of models with pronounced undercuts are required.
Mix components A and B in a ratio of 1 : 1.
The platinum catalyst is contained in component A.
Important: A and B components may only be used together if they have the same batch number.
Please check also our brochures and info sheets.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.