LUCKY-SILICONE LC 801
WACKER® LC 801 is a one-component, moisture-curing, High modulus silicone sealant with excellent adhesion, very good processing properties for construction including a non-stain (non-bleeding) silicone exclusively for exteriors.
WACKER® LC 801 cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanently flexible rubber Properties.
- Recommended for use on natural stone, such as marble, granite, quartzite,
- Low shrinkage on curing
- Ready gun ability at low (4 °C) to high (40 °C) temperatures
- Tack-free and highly elastic after curing
- High modules
- Good adhesion with various materials
- Excellent weather resistance
- Long shelf life
- Exterior & interior joint for non stain
- Al frame curtain wall & complex panel joint
- Stone & ceramic joint
- Preparation - The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean. For application
- Masking - To avoid contamination and damage attach a masking tape on the side of work area.
- Primer - Non-pored substance needs primer treatment at first.
- Sealing & Tooling - Fully fill in cross point or side edge point of the joint without empty space without bubbles.
- Curing - Protect from dust and pollutant to have qualified surface and avoid being damaged on the surface of sealant while curing
- WACKER® LC 801 is classified KS F 4910 F-25LM / HB(TVOC), Eco-Label certificated.
- WACKER® LC 801 exhibits excellent primeless adhesion to most non-porous siliceous material, e.g., glass, tiles, ceramics, concrete. enamel, glazed tiles, and clinker Users must carry out their own tests due to the great variety of substances. The adhesion can be improved in many cases by pretreatment of the substrates with a primer. If adhesion difficulties areas, please contact our technical service
Restrictions on use
- It is the user's responsibility to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coating materials (paints, varnishes, and glazes) or organic plasticizer containing rubbers (EPDM, butyl and neoprene) can lead to discoloration or other impairments like loss of adhesion of the sealant. Materials in direct contact with the applied sealant like cleaning agents and materials in indirect contact like gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. Because of the multitude of these materials. Wacker cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests.
- WACKER® LC 801 must not be used for insulating glass applications.
- WACKER® LC 801 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 801 may be discolored in contact with some
- WACKER® LC 801, e.g. EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- WACKER® LC 801 should not be used for sealing of aquaria.
- WACKER® LC 801 is not recommended for structural glazing bonding.
- WACKER® LC 801 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass, or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 801 is not recommended for sealing of aquaria or for longer-term use under water.
- WACKER® LC 801 is not suitable for food grade applications where the joints are likely to come in contact with food.
- WACKER® LC 801 is not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive.
- The time until complete curing may be extended at lower temperature, lower humidity, increasing film thickness or by low volume of air exchange.
The use of tooling agents should be avoided if possible. Otherwise, water or a diluted solution of a little neutral soap or alcohol in water should be sparingly applied.
- Drum:250kg, Shelf life is 24 months since production date.
- Cartridge: 300ml (25ea/1box), Shelf life is 12 months from production date
- Sausage: 500ml (20ea/1box), Shelf life is 24 months from production date
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.
|ELASTOSIL® 6103 P||0.36 N/mm² 0.36 N/mm²||- -||- -||- -||-|
|ELASTOSIL® 7100 P||0.38 N/mm² 0.38 N/mm²||- -||1.03 g/cm³ 8.596 lb/gal||25 % 25 %||25 min 25 min|
|ELASTOSIL® 8100 P||0.37 N/mm² 0.37 N/mm²||- -||1.02 - 1.03 g/cm³ 8.512 - 8.596 lb/gal||50 % 50 %||25 min 25 min|
|ELASTOSIL® 8510 P||0.35 N/mm² 0.35 N/mm²||- -||1.02 g/cm³ 8.512 lb/gal||25 % 25 %||15 min 15 min|
|WACKER® POLYMER FD 120||- -||大约 120000 mPa·s 大约 120000 mPa·s||- -||- -||- -|
|WACKER® POLYMER FD 20||- -||大约 20000 mPa·s 大约 20000 mPa·s||- -||- -||- -|
|WACKER® POLYMER FD 350||- -||大约 305000 mPa·s 大约 305000 mPa·s||- -||- -||- -|
|WACKER® POLYMER FD 50||- -||约 50000 mPa·s 约 50000 mPa·s||- -||- -||- -|
|WACKER® POLYMER FD 80||- -||大约 75000 mPa·s 大约 75000 mPa·s||- -||- -||- -|
 Skin forming time | 23 °C | 50 % r.h ,  Skin formating time | 23 °C | 50 % r.h ,  伸长100%时的模量 | ISO 8339,  伸长100%时的模量 | ISO 8339-A,  抗位移能力 | ISO 11600,  抗位移能力 | ISO 9047,  密度 | 23 °C | ISO 1183-1 A