DEHESIVE® SF 500
DEHESIVE® SF 500 is a solventless, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is part of a multicomponent system. Combined with crosslinker, platinum catalyst and others it is used to apply a release coating on paper and filmic substrates.
- Fast curing
- Low release force at low peel speed
- Dynamically raising release profile
- Good release stability
- Suitable for versatile PSA adhesives
- Very low volatiles content
- Excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
DEHESIVE® SF 500的特殊性能
DEHESIVE® SF 500 is part of a release coating for paper and filmic pressure sensitive laminates. Examples are uses for single and double-sided industrial release laminates .
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used
2. Add DEHESIVE® SF 500 in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
3. Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker
4. Slowly stir in catalyst. Local over-concentrations must be avoided.
Care must be taken with solvent-free DEHESIVE® products to ensure that catalyst poisons do not contaminate the batch.
For a short time compounded batches might emit small amounts of hydrogen. Storage in ventilated containers is recommended to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added direct to the nip of the coating unit.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
|WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 72||milky, white milky, white|