DEHESIVE® 920 is a solventless, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is part of a multicomponent system. Combined with crosslinker, platinum catalyst and others it is used to apply a release coating on paper and filmic substrates.
- Rapid curing
- Low release force at low peel speed
- Dynamically raising RF profile;
- In-line processing possible
- Suitable for versatile PSA adhesives
- Very low volatiles content
- Very long pot life
DEHESIVE® 920 is part of a release coating for paper and filmic pressure sensitive laminates. Examples are uses for single and double-sided industrial release laminates .
DEHESIVE® 920 is used in combination with crosslinker and platinum catalyst and if applicable CRA® release modifier.
- First pour in CRA® release modifier
- Add DEHESIVE® 920 in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
- Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker to this mixture
- Slowly stir in catalyst.
Local over-concentrations must be avoided. Formulated batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. Ventilated or open containers are recommended to avoid pressure formation.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.