DEHESIVE® 906 AMA®
DEHESIVE® 906 AMA® is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone intended for coating paper and other substrates.
- fast, low temperature cure
- low level of silicone mist at high coating speeds
- low release at low peel speeds
- medium release at high peel speeds
- good coverage at low silicone coat weights
- suitable for coating PP and PE films and PE-coated paper
Specific features of DEHESIVE® 906 AMA®
DEHESIVE® 906 AMA® is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners. The liners are used for production of single and double-sided industrial laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® 906 AMA® in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous .
3. Thoroughly stir in crosslinker homogenously.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. To avoid pressure formation store in ventilated containers.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added directly to the nip of the coating unit.