DEHESIVE® 902 AMA®
DEHESIVE® 902 AMA® is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components on paper and filmic substrates.
- Rapid curing
- Low level of silicone mist at high coating speeds
- Low release at low peel speeds
- Dynamically raising release profile
- Extremely stable release
- Excellent bath life
- Excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- Suitable for versatile adhesives
Specific features of DEHESIVE® 902 AMA®
DEHESIVE® 902 AMA® is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners. The liners are used for production of single and double-sided industrial laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® 902 AMA® in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in crosslinker until the mixture is homogeneous.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. To avoid pressure formation store in ventilated containers.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added directly to the nip of the coating unit.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.