DEHESIVE® 636 is a solventless, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components especially on filmic substrates.
- Superior cure properties of allow for use with temperature sensitive substrates or comparatively low Platinum levels at standard conditions.
- Very Low Silicone Extracts
- Extremely flat release profile
- Good release stability
- Good coverage at low silicone coat weight
- Suitable for inline and offline lamination processes
Specific features of DEHESIVE® 636
- Product Type: Polymer
- Specific Features: Solvent-free
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
DEHESIVE® 636 is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners. The liners are used for production of single and double-sided industrial laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used
2. Add DEHESIVE® 636 in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
3. Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker homogenously.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. Store in ventilated containers to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added direct to the nip of the coating unit.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
|DEHESIVE® 636||- -||100.0 % 100.0 %||approx. 300 mPa·s approx. 300 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® 909||- -||100.0 % 100.0 %||- -|
|DEHESIVE® 910||- -||100 % 100 %||350 mPa·s 350 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® 915||- -||100 % 100 %||120 mPa·s 120 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® 924 US||- -||- -||- -|
|DEHESIVE® 929||- -||- -||180 - 300 mPa·s 180 - 300 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® 944||- -||- -||approx. 20000 mPa·s approx. 20000 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® 953||- -||- -||- -|
|DEHESIVE® 955||- -||- -||10000 - 25000 mPa·s 10000 - 25000 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® 981 AMA®||- -||- -||- -|
|DEHESIVE® 982 AMA®||- -||- -||370 mPa·s 370 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® eco 902 AMA®||- -||- -||- -|
|DEHESIVE® SF 200||- -||- -||200 mPa·s 200 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® SF 201 AMA®||- -||- -||160 - 260 mPa·s 160 - 260 mPa·s|
|DEHESIVE® SFX 250||- -||- -||- -|
|DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA®||- -||- -||250 mPa·s 250 mPa·s|
|WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 72||milky, white milky, white||- -||- -|
 Content of active agent,  Appearance | visual check