WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 72
WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 72 is an emulsified hydrogenpolysiloxane containing reactive Si-H groups. It is designed as part for of a emulsion release coating system on a variety of substrates.
- superior curing allows for low platinum formulation
- easy mixing and metering
- good release stability
- good bath life
- excellent wetting properties
Specific features of WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 72
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 72 is compounded with Silicone Catalyst Emulsions and Dehesive® Emulsions. It used to produce release liners especially on filmic substrates.
Before use, stir thoroughly.
1. Prepare the water quantity in a clean container while stirring slowly.
2. Add the Dehesive(R) polymer Emulsion directly to the tank and mix at moderate shear.
3. In a next step add the crosslinker emulsion and continue mixing moderatedly.
4. Add the Catalyst–EM in the last step and mix at moderate shear to achieve a homogeneous bath. Please take care of perfect homogenization while adding the Catalyst-EM.
Avoid local concentration peaks and catalyst poisons.
Store in a dry and cool place. Silicone emulsions are not freeze/thaw stable!
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.