WACKER ® T2100 is a high-modulus, paintabe all-purpose sealant suitable for sealing a variety of different substrates.
WACKER ® T2100 cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent flexible rubber.
- almost odorless
- isocyanate free
- phthalate free
- easy to process from +5 °C to +40 °C
- stable at temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C
- tack-free and highly elastic after curing
- For connection joints that are subsequently painted
- For fixation where flexibility of the sealant is still required
- For sealing joints between a wide variety of materials, such as wood, glass, metals, plastics or mineral-based substrates
- For stress-relieving bonding and fixation
- WACKER ® T2100 exhibits excellent primerless adhesion to a wide variety of materials such as wood, glass, metals, plastics or mineral-based substrates.
- Users must carry out own tests due to the great variety of substrates.
- The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean, dry and free of all loose material such as dust, dirt, rust, oil and other contaminants. Non-porous substrates should be cleaned with a solvent and clean, lint-free, cotton cloth. Remove residual solvent before it evaporates with a fresh clean, dry cloth. For application from cartridges cut thread open, fix nozzle on top and cut to required bead size. The sealant can be applied in beads or layers. It requires moisture in order to cure.
- The curing time can take longer at lower temperatures, lower humidity or by low volume of air exchange.
- It is the responsibility of the user to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coatings or organic plasticizers can lead to discoloration of the sealant. Cleaning agents and gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. WACKER cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of all these varying materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests
- Cartridge:300ml(25ea/1box), Shelf life is 9 months from production date.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the abel does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.