WACKER® T2000 is one component hybrid adhesive cured by reacting with moisture and has
good adhesion and workability.
WACKER® T2000 is a high-modulus, paintable, neutral-cure, multi-purpose adhesive.
- Isocyanate free
- Virtually odorless
- Easy to process from +5 °C to +40 °C
- Stable at temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C
- Rapid curing
- Tack-free and highly elastic after curing
- Suitable for adhesion to many different surfaces,
- For bonding to diverse materials, such as wood, glass, metals, plastics or mineral-based substrates.
- For bonding decorative frames, skirting boards, cable ducts, facing panels and insulation.
- For repair bonding in the DIY and trade market
- For bonding where need to be painted and sanded.
- Preparation - Substrates must be clean and free of dust and grease. For application from cartridges cut thread open, fix nozzle on top and cut to required bead size.
- Masking - To avoid contamination and, use a masking tape on the side of joint area.
- Primer - Non-pored substance needs primer treatment at first.
- Adhesion - Spread on cracked area or where need to be bonded at first. Then, check if adhesive layer keep in constant level. Make substance to bond contact on adhesion layer. Appropriate pressure should be needed while being cured.
- Curing - Protect from dust and pollutant to have qualified surface. and Avoid being shocked and contact on the surface of sealant while curing.
Restrictions on use
- It is the user's responsibility to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coating materials (paints, varnishes, and glazes) or organic plasticizer containing rubbers (EPDM, butyl and neoprene) can lead to discoloration or other impairments like loss of adhesion of the sealant. Materials in direct contact with the applied sealant like cleaning agents and materials in indirect contact like gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. Because of the multitude of these materials. Wacker cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests.
- WACKER® LC T2000 must not be used for insulating glass applications.
- WACKER® LC T2000 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC T2000 may be discolored in contact with some WACKER® LC T2000, e.g. EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- WACKER® LC T2000 should not be used for sealing of aquaria.
- WACKER® LC T2000 is not recommended for use on natural stone, such as marble, granite, quartzite, as it can cause staining.
- WACKER® LC T2000 is not recommended for structural glazing bonding.
- WACKER® LC T2000 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass, or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC T2000 is not recommended for sealing of aquaria or for longer-term use under water.
- WACKER® LC T2000 is not suitable for food grade applications where the joints are likely to come in contact with food..
- The time until complete curing may be extended at lower temperature, lower humidity, increasing film thickness or by low volume of air exchange.
The use of tooling agents should be avoided if possible. Otherwise, water or a diluted solution of a little neutral soap or
alcohol in water should be sparingly applied.
- Cartridge: 300ml (25ea/1box), Shelf life is 12 months from production date
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.