LUMISIL® 105 A/B
LUMISIL® 105 A/B is a 2-part silicone gel (1:1) that is
cured by heat conditions for displays.
- Self-leveling with low viscosity
- Fast cure at low temperature under 70'C
- Good optical performance and stability
- Remarkable high reliability under various harsh conditions
- Excellent thermal stability
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent stress relaxation
Specific features of LUMISIL® 105 A/B
- Addition Curing
- Fast curing under heat
- Highly transparent
- Optical bonding in displays
- Bonding, sealing, encapsulant of optical and electronic components
- Optical bonding for touch screen panel
- Production of damping elements
All surfaces must be clean and free of contaminants
that will inhibit the cure of LUMISIL® 105 A/B.
Examples of inhibiting contaminants are sulfur-containing
materials, plasticizers, urethanes, amine-containing materials,
and organometallic compounds – especially organotin compounds.
If a substrate’s ability to inhibit cure is unknown, a small-scale test
should be run to determine compatibility.
LUMISIL® 105 A/B can be mixed through a 24 or 32 elements static mixer as a standard.
Curing speed can be adjusted by temperature and
time. Heat can accelerate the curing process.
We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize
conditions for particular applications. Comprehensive
processing instructions are given in below.
65'C / 1hr based on T90 40min at 65'C
- 1 KG Bottle PE
- 9 KG Bottle PE
- 20 KG Hobbok
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch appears
on the product label.
LUMISIL® 105 A : 1 year
LUMISIL® 105 B : 1 year
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does
not necessarily mean that the product is no longer
usable. In this case however, the properties required
for the intended use must be checked for quality