WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 300
WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 300 is opaque, of medium to soft consistency and slightly thixotropic.
It has good electrical properties, i.e. insulating properties, relative permittivity and electric strength, as well as good adhesion to metals and ceramic materials. WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 300 coated parts exhibit excellent water repellency, resulting in a certain degree of protection against corrosion.
WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 300 is a paste with similar properties like WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 250 but of softer consistency with an unworked penetration of 290 - 330 ¹/¹º mm.
The low viscosity of the paste facilitates its use as an embedding compound, release agent or lubricant in some class.
- non-curing, with retention of pasty consistency
- water resistant, water repellent
- electrically insulating
- good surface slip
- high dielectric strength
- Good adhesion to metals, glass and ceramics
Specific features of WACKER® SILICONE PASTE P 300
- Product Rheology: Thixotropic
- Specific Features: Lubricant
- Specific Features: Thixotropic
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
- in applications involving movement of elastomers or plastics against metals
- lubricants for shut-off valves, control devices, joints
- release agents for compression molding, extruder die rings
- insulation for ignition systems (car electrics), protection against moisture, embedding of electronic components
- installation of cable accessories
For detailed information, refer to brochures on www.wacker.com.
Further information for storage:
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.