SILRES® BS 32 US
SILRES® BS 32 US is a stable silicone and organic polymer containing water based emulsion with very low VOC content. SILRES® BS 32 US bonds with the surface enhancing color and forming a stable water and oil repellent on mineral substrates including concrete, unglazed tile and natural and artificial stone.
- Beads liquids
- Low VOC
- UV stable
- Provides excellent water repellency to reduce cracking, spalling, freeze/thaw damage, chemical degradation, biological growth, efflorescence, and dirt pickup, thereby lengthening substrate life and reducing maintenance costs.
- Enhances substrate features; contrasting colors, providing a matte finish
- Repels water and oils reducing staining and improves the long term aesthetics of the substrate
- Makes oils and foods easier to remove from treated surfaces decreasing maintenance requirements
- Good stability on highly alkaline surfaces for long-term durability
- Physically and chemically bonds to substrates increasing the life of the substrate making cleaning easier, thereby reducing maintenance costs
- Resists biological growth for longer service life and improved appearance
- Treated surface is vapor permeable allowing encapsulated moisture to escape
SILRES® BS 32 US is intended to be used at full strength or may be blended with water to desired ratio.
Mix before each use.
SILRES® BS 32 US emulsions can be applied by brush, sponge or roller. Multiple coats may be applied wet-on-wet.
Do not allow product to pool. Remove excess material before it cures.
Water and oil repellency starts to develop within 24 hours.
A test patch should be performed prior to general application with the customer’s approval to ensure that desired appearance, water and oil repellency are achieved. It is advisable to test the product on an inconspicuous area.
Surfaces treated with SILRES® BS 32 US should be cleaned as soon as they have been exposed to contaminant. Paint is very difficult to remove once it has completely cured.
Treated surfaces should be protected from contamination for 24 hours.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
The more dilute they are, the more they tend to cream. However, this phase separation may be reversed by brief stirring or agitation. This will restore it to a homogeneous emulsion, without loss of efficacy.
SILRES® BS 32 US contains minor amounts of a preservative that protects the emulsion against microbial contamination and fungal attack. The quality of the water used may make it necessary to add a biocide after dilution in principle, nearly any water-based preservative may be used.
The "Best use before end date" of each batch is shown on the Certificate of Analysis. Storage beyond the date specified on the Certificate of Analysis does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
No distributors were found for this product