LIOSIL® FC 219 E
LIOSIL® FC 219 E is a nonionic emulsion of a silicone quat fluid, especially for fabric softeners.
LIOSIL® FC 219 E is combined with conventional fabric softeners and improves the properties of the fabric softeners.
LIOSIL® FC 219 E is easy to mix with fabric softeners.
LIOSIL® FC 219 E improves the softening efficacy of fabric softeners and the fabrics get a significant softer and pleasant touch. With LIOSIL® FC 219 E the hydrophilicity is increased. Additionally LIOSIL® FC 219 E reduces the friction forces of the iron and therefore the ironing properties are improved significantly.
Preferably LIOSIL® FC 219 E is mixed into the fabric softener at the end of the formulation process by gently stirring.
Example for a fabric softener with LIOSIL® FC 219 E:
- 20,0 parts esterquat, e.g. Stepantex VK 90 (50°C) are poured slowly into
- 75,6 parts demineralized water (50°C) while stirring until the mixture is homogenous.
- 0,4 parts CaCl2 solution (25%) are added
- q.s. perfume, dye, preservative are added
- 4 parts WACKER® FC 219 are mixed while stirring
Dosage recommendation: Approx. 3 - 6 % LIOSIL® FC 219 E in the fabric softener formulation.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.