DEHESIVE® EM 490
DEHESIVE® EM 490 is an vinyl polymer emulsion containing polymer and used in combination with Catalyst and Crosslinker emulsions to provide release properties to a variety of substrates.
- Very fast and low temperature cure
- Flat release profile
- Good release stability
- Excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- Good bath life
- Very good shear resistance
Specific features of DEHESIVE® EM 490
- Product Type: Emulsions
- Product Type: Polymer
- Specific Features: Emulsions
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
DEHESIVE® EM 490 is compounded with Silione Emulsion Crosslinkers and Catalysts. The main use DEHESIVE® EM 490 is the production of hygiene papers.
All handling equipment and lines need to be clean. Stirr thoroughly before use .
- Prepare the water quantity in a separate, clean container while stirring slowly.
- Add the polymer- or polymer/crosslinker emulsion directly to the tank and mix at moderate shear.
- In a next step add the crosslinker emulsion and continue mixing moderatedly.
- Add the Catalyst–EM in the last step and mix at moderate shear to achieve a homogeneous bath.
Avoid Catalyst poisons at any time.
DEHESIVE® EM 490 is suitable for size press and gravure coating processes.
Silicone emulsions are not freeze/thaw stable! Store in cool and dry place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.