VINNAPAS® 5014 F
VINNAPAS® 5014 F is a super-plasticizing dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds. It is based on a hard copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® F which means that it improves the flow, leveling and surface properties. Cured mortars with VINNAPAS® 5014 F have improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 5014 F is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene. It is dispersible in water and acts also as a highly effective superplasticizer.
- VINNAPAS® 5014 F is ideal for formulating cementitious flooring systems, such as self-leveling flooring compounds.
- VINNAPAS® 5014 F contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent and is produced without the addition of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5014 F is a high-quality hard polymeric binder and is also a highly effective superplasticizer.
- There is no need to add any commercial superplasticizer when 1-1.5 % VINNAPAS® 5014 F is added to a blend.
- Because of its shear-thinning rheology VINNAPAS® 5014 F is especially suitable for the formulation of pumpable self-leveling flooring compounds. Furthermore it allows self-leveling flooring compounds to be formulated with a low content of volatile organic compounds (VOC). The product thus can be used to produce self-leveling flooring compounds conforming to strict eco-labeling requirements.
Specific features of VINNAPAS® 5014 F
- Plasticizing effect
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5014 F, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5014 F with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
Big Bags or bulk on request.