POL 213S is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile adhesives and skim coat. It is based on a hard copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene. It has a neutral effect on rheology and provides the basic properties adhesion and flexibility, giving a high degree of formulation freedom, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- POL 213S is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Compounds modified with POL 213S exhibit improved adhesion and cohesion strength, flexural strength, abrasion resistance and workability.
- POL 213S contains fine mineral additives as anti-blocking agent. It is produced without adding organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- POL 213S is a hard general-purpose powder with neutral rheological properties. POL 213S has good adhesion strength on inorganic substrates, which is suitable for end products with low emissions and formulating compounds of high adhesion strength.
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
For typical application fields of POL 213S, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend POL 213S with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
25 kg paper bags
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
Please choose an application for viewing your product matches.