NCA 1207 is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for ETICS. It is based on a semi-flexible copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene. It provides the basic properties adhesion and flexibility, giving a high degree of formulation freedom, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- NCA 1207 is comprised of a vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymer and is dispersible in water.
- Mortar modified with NCA 1207 boasts superior adhesion, cohesion, flexural strength, abrasion resistance and workability.
- NCA 1207 contains small amounts of mineral additives as anticaking agents. No organic solvents, plasticizers, or film-forming additives are added during the production process.
- NCA 1207 is a general-purpose dispersible polymer powder with neutral rheological properties. With moderate flexibility, it is recommended for use in preparing end products with low emissions.
- NCA 1207 has good bond strength to both inorganic and organic substrates and is suited to prepare mortars with high cohesive strength and tensile adhesion strength.
For typical application fields of NCA 1207, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend NCA 1207 with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
If the product is used in applications other than those mentioned, the choice, processing and use of it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All legal and other regulations must be complied with.
Slight color variations of the polymer granulate may occure without impairing the product's functionality.
25 kg paper bags
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Sales and support
WACKER has a global network of specialist distributors at its disposal. Please select an application so that we can suggest suitable contacts.