VINNAPAS® 5115 L
VINNAPAS® 5115 L is a leveling dispersible polymer powder based on vinyl acetate and ethylene with very good defoaming properties at low viscosity for very smooth, flat surfaces.
- VINNAPAS® 5115 L is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- As a polymeric binder VINNAPAS® 5115 L will provide very good workability to the fresh mortar.
- VINNAPAS® 5115 L have improved adhesion<(>,<)> flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 5115 L is a dispersible hard polymer powder and greatly enhances leveling. It contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent and is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5115 L is especially advantageous in combination with synthetic superplasticizers or casein for the production of self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds.
- Special features of VINNAPAS® 5115 L are its very good defoaming properties even without additional defoamer in the mortar formulation: this results in exceptionally smooth, uniform surfaces without air bubbles while also offering high abrasion resistance, flexural and compressive strength.
- The product can be used to produce self-leveling flooring compounds conforming to strict eco-labeling requirements.
- Additionally VINNAPAS® 5115 L greatly enhances leveling at low viscosity.
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
Protect against moisture.
Comprehensive instructions are given in the corresponding Material Safety Data Sheets. They are available on request from WACKER subsidiaries or may be downloaded via WACKER web site http://www.wacker.com.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Store in a dry and cool place.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5115 L with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5115 L, refer to the "Application" section. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
|VINNAPAS® 4020 N||320 - 420 kg/m³ 320 - 420 kg/m³|
|VINNAPAS® 5014 F||475 - 625 kg/m³ 475 - 625 kg/m³|
|VINNAPAS® 5025 L||475 - 625 kg/m³ 475 - 625 kg/m³|
|VINNAPAS® 5115 L||450 - 600 kg/m³ 450 - 600 kg/m³|
|VINNAPAS® 5222 L||475 - 625 kg/m³ 475 - 625 kg/m³|
|VINNAPAS® 7016 F||475 - 625 kg/m³ 475 - 625 kg/m³|