VINNAPAS® 5115 L
VINNAPAS® 5115 L is a leveling dispersible polymer powder based on vinyl acetate and ethylene with very good defoaming properties at low viscosity for very smooth, flat surfaces.
- VINNAPAS® 5115 L is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- As a polymeric binder VINNAPAS® 5115 L will provide very good workability to the fresh mortar.
- VINNAPAS® 5115 L have improved adhesion<(>,<)> flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 5115 L is a dispersible hard polymer powder and greatly enhances leveling. It contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent and is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5115 L is especially advantageous in combination with synthetic superplasticizers or casein for the production of self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds.
- Special features of VINNAPAS® 5115 L are its very good defoaming properties even without additional defoamer in the mortar formulation: this results in exceptionally smooth, uniform surfaces without air bubbles while also offering high abrasion resistance, flexural and compressive strength.
- The product can be used to produce self-leveling flooring compounds conforming to strict eco-labeling requirements.
- Additionally VINNAPAS® 5115 L greatly enhances leveling at low viscosity.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5115 L with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5115 L, refer to the "Application" section. Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
Big Bags or bulk on request.