SILRES® WH 80A
SILRES® WH 80A is a water reducible, solvent free, emulsion of a siloxane which can be used to increase beading and water repellency of cellulosic substrates. The modification of water reducible organic polymers such as alkyds or acrylic latexes with the SILRES® WH 80A will increase the water repellency and beading after exposure to UV radiation.
- Provide water repellency to cellulosic substrates
- Provides excellent short term and long term beading
- Low VOC before and after curing according to EPA method 24
- Waterborne and easy to apply
- UV stable and resistant to cracking, peeling and blistering
- Retains color and gloss after weathering in coating formulations
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
SILRES® WH 80A can be used as a clear penetrating sealer for cellulosic substrates and used as a modifier for water reducible or latex polymers. Disposal SILRES® WH 80A must be disposed according to local, state and federal regulations.
SILRES® WH 80A and its dilutions should be treated as dilute solutions of "silicone resins" which are non-RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act) or no hazardous wastes.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample