Synthetic, hydrophobic, amorphous silica.
HDK® H1000/4 is a highly efficient free flow additive for electrophotographic toners.
- medium surface area (BET); medium sized silica particles
- highly hydrophobic silica by bonded –O-Si(CH₃)₃ units
- negative tribo chargeability
- structure modified product
- defined agglomerate particle size distribution
- monocomponent magnetic toners
- monocomponent nonmagnetic toners
- dual component toners
- crushed type and polymerization toners
- application: 0.5 to 3.0 wt%
HDK® H1000/4 is not suitable for pharmaceuticals, food and feed.
Milling and classifying guarantee a narrow particle size distribution (agglomerates) which contributes to an efficient toner blending.
HDK® H1000/4 is offered in the following packaging:
- pallet with paper bags: 15 kg bags
The “Best use before end” date of each batch is shown on the shipping label and the certificate of analysis.
HDK® H1000/4 should be stored in the original packaging in dry storage areas.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample
No distributors were found for this product