ELASTOSIL® SC 835 A/B
ELASTOSIL® SC 835 A/B is a flowable, addition-curing, two-component silicone rubber, forming a mainly closed cell foam.
ELASTOSIL® SC 835 A/B is perfectly suited for processing with automatic dispensing equipment. It is suitable for heat resistant CIPG foam gaskets in flat design.
- low processing viscosity
- good processability on automated dispensing equipment
- easy control of mixing quality due to different colors of the components
- no ozone damaging blowing agents
- no release of toxic or strong smelling substances during foaming or curing
- low heat of reaction (max. 40 °C)
- low toxicity of thermal decomposition products
- long-term flexible over a temperature range of -50 °C to +200 °C
- good chemical resistance
Specific features of ELASTOSIL® SC 835 A/B
- Heat resistant
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
- general purpose high and low temperature resistant sealing material
- suitable for sound and heat insulation
- shock and vibration damping at high temperature changes
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.