DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA®
DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components on paper and filmic substrates.
- Superior cure properties of DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® provide fast cure even in low temperature applications
- Suitable for coating heat activated label stock and polyethylene films
- Extremely flat release profile
- Very good release stability
- Low level of silicone mist at high coating speeds
- Suitable for inline and offline lamination processes
Spezifische Merkmale von DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA®
DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® is part of multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners, which are used for single and double-sided self-adhesive laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® SFX 251 AMA® in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in crosslinker.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst. Local over-concentrations must be avoided.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
Compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen, but only for a short time. Storage in ventilated containers is recommended to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added directly to the nip of the coating unit.