DEHESIVE® EM 490
DEHESIVE® EM 490 is an vinyl polymer emulsion containing polymer and used in combination with Catalyst and Crosslinker emulsions to provide release properties to a variety of substrates.
- Very fast and low temperature cure
- Flat release profile
- Good release stability
- Excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- Good bath life
- Very good shear resistance
Spezifische Merkmale von DEHESIVE® EM 490
DEHESIVE® EM 490 is compounded with Silione Emulsion Crosslinkers and Catalysts. The main use DEHESIVE® EM 490 is the production of hygiene papers.
All handling equipment and lines need to be clean. Stirr thoroughly before use .
- Prepare the water quantity in a separate, clean container while stirring slowly.
- Add the polymer- or polymer/crosslinker emulsion directly to the tank and mix at moderate shear.
- In a next step add the crosslinker emulsion and continue mixing moderatedly.
- Add the Catalyst–EM in the last step and mix at moderate shear to achieve a homogeneous bath.
Avoid Catalyst poisons at any time.
DEHESIVE® EM 490 is suitable for size press and gravure coating processes.
Silicone emulsions are not freeze/thaw stable! Store in cool and dry place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.