DEHESIVE® 636 is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components especially on filmic substrates.
- Excellent cure properties enable the use with temperature sensitive substrates or low Platinum levels at standard conditions.
- Very low silicone extracts
- Extremely flat release profile
- Good release stability
- Good coverage at low silicone coat weight
- Suitable for inline and offline lamination processes
Spezifische Merkmale von DEHESIVE® 636
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.