LUMISIL® 201 FC UV A
LUMISIL® 201 Flex UV is a 2-part transparent silicone gel that is designed for plastic substrates with high tackiness and gel bonding process as OCA-like silicone OCR with curing by UV condition for displays.
- Stable adhesion performance to plastics(e.g. polycarbonate, PMMA, PET etc.)
- Low viscosity for multi-purpose dispensing
- Long liquid rentention time after UV for wet bonding
- Gel bonding: applicable
- Excellent stress relaxation with high elongation and damping factor by soft gel structure
- No oxygen inhibition
- Excellent optical stability with high transparency
- Excellent thermal stability by siloxane backbone
- Low volume shrinkage
Spezifische Merkmale von LUMISIL® 201 FC UV A
- kein chemischer Schrumpf
- Optical bonding for Automotives, Electronics, Industry etc.
- Encapsulation of optical & electronic components
- Production of damping elements
- Bonding with plastic substrates (e.g. polycarbonate, PMMA, PET etc.)
All surfaces must be clean and free of contaminants
that will inhibit the cure of LUMISIL® 201 Flex UV.
Examples of inhibiting contaminants are sulfur-containing
materials, plasticizers, urethanes, amine-containing materials,
and organometallic compounds – especially organotin compounds.
If a substrate’s ability to inhibit cure is unknown, a small-scale test
should be run to determine compatibility.
Degassing before Mixing
In mass production, Degassing is essentional process
before mixing of materials in case of air peeding system
(No need for RAM pressing system)
LUMISIL® 201Flex UV A (Part A) : ELASTOSIL® Cat UV (Part B) = 10:1
Curing speed can be adjusted by UV irradiation and
energy. Also heat can accelerate the curing process.
We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize
conditions for particular applications. Comprehensive
processing instructions are given in below.
- Recommened Lamp Type : UV-A (ex. Mercury, Metal Halide etc.), 365 nm LED
- To lead Wet bonding, the proper UV nenergy should be employed based on open time from UV esposure to laminating
If the applied lamp is 365nm LED lamp, the higher UV irradiance would be better.
Verpackung / Gebinde
- 1 KG Bottle PE
- 9 KG Bottle PE
- 18 KG Hobbok
LUMISIL® 201 Flex UV A and ELASTOSIL® Cat UV should be stored between 5 °C and 30 °C and below 60%RH in the tightly closed original container.
The 'Best use before end' date (Shelf life) of each batch appears on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable.
In this case, however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
• LUMISIL® 201 Flex UV A : 1year
• ELASTOSIL® Cat UV : 6 month