ELASTOSIL® S 692 A/B
ELASTOSIL® S 692 A/B is a self leveling, electrically conductive, addition-curing two-component silicone rubber which can be cured at room temperature or at high temperatures. Due to its low outgassing rate and low temperature flexibility it is recommended especially for space applications.
ELASTOSIL® S 692 A/B has been developed and designed as ablative adhesive to avoid static electrical chargeing effects on solar generators for space applications such as satellites.
- resistant to very low temperatures
- glass point: < - 100 °C (-148 °F)
- particularly low volatile content
- electrically conductive
- admitted for space applications acc. to specification ESA ECSS-Q-70-01A
- controlled production acc. to fixed prescription
Spezifische Merkmale von ELASTOSIL® S 692 A/B
- elektrisch leitfähig
- niedriger Flüchtigengehalt