ELASTOSIL® LR 3003/30 US A/B
Liquid silicone rubbers of the ELASTOSIL® LR 3003/30 US A/B series are paste-like, easily pigmentable two-component compounds. They are noted for their high transparency, excellent mechancal and electrical properties and their ability to be molded into intricately-shaped, precision parts. This series is used for health care applications, including short-term implants. Very brief molding cycles for intricately-shaped and flash-free parts are possible.
- ELASTOSIL® LR 3003/30 US A/B has been tested according to the recommendations of the US Pharmacopoeia and meets the requirements of Class Vl.
- ELASTOSIL® LR 3003/30 US A/B contains only those ingredients1 which are suitable for food contact.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent clarity
- Excellent molding qualities
- Excellent pot life after mixing parts A & B